Letter from Mrs. Kaiser

More wonderful news for our school!

Dear Salem Lutheran Church and School,

Psalm 31:3 says, “Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.” God is my rock to lead and guide me. I trust that he works everything out for our good. Philippians 2:13 says, “For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.” I trust that God’s good purpose is that I accept the call to be a full-time preschool teacher at Salem Lutheran School. I have seen countless blessings in my life and the lives of others around me these last few months at Salem. I cannot wait for what God has planned in the months ahead. I want to use my life honoring my Lord and I cannot think of a better way than to teach His little lambs to know Him better and love Him more. I am honored and humbled to be able to teach God’s saving truth to the little ones in my care. Thank you for this great opportunity. Please keep me in your prayers as I continue serving God at Salem.

Yours in Christ,
Jill Kaiser

Popular posts from this blog

Update on Stillwater School Board's Proposed Change of Start Times

School Board Meeting

URGENT NOTICE: NO SCHOOL, Tuesday, January 29 AND Wednesday, January 30, 2019