Update on Pastor Jake's status

Dear wonderful people of Salem,

I was told many people were asking about me and figured I’d give an update on my health.  For those of you who don’t know, I have been experiencing problems with both of my legs.  Excruciating pain shoots through both legs (though the left one is usually worse) at almost all times.  My legs also can become very stiff so it is hard to walk.  I have been going to doctors who are trying to figure it out.  I went to a general practice doctor, then a physical therapist, then a chiropractor, and then a neurologist.  All of these doctors have tried various things within the extent of their abilities with very few results.  I have even had an MRI and an EMG (shock nerves to see how they respond and then put needles in muscles to test responses) with nothing abnormal showing.  However, there has been some progress.  It seems that I am slowly getting better with continual chiropractic care focusing on the tailbone and left sacral joint.  At this point, traveling in the car is the hardest thing to do.  I think the next step for me is to find a good orthopedic doctor and perhaps trying massages, acupuncture, and maybe a rheumatologist.  Just wanted to update all of you.  I’d appreciate any and all prayers.  Hopefully, I will be on the mend and back to serving all of you as soon as possible.  While I am gone, please help Pastor Brohn in any way possible.  He is picking up the slack for me.  God’s blessings to all of you.

-Jake

Popular posts from this blog

Update on Stillwater School Board's Proposed Change of Start Times

School Board Meeting

URGENT NOTICE: NO SCHOOL, Tuesday, January 29 AND Wednesday, January 30, 2019